Tuesday, July 5, 2011

31 weeks

Wow. Seems like yesterday I was put on bed rest detail, but it has already been 8 weeks. Some days the time flys, other days it just creeps on by. I'm so glad that it's a short work week and that it will be Friday again before we all know it!

Tuesday, a day shy of 31 weeks, I had a regular OB appointment. I am still measuring exactly one month ahead - again confirmed by doctor that that is ideal. Weight gain total (according to their scale) is 39 pounds!!!!!! Holy crap! I'm going to stick with our scale at home, which is 36 pounds, I mean shoes and all my clothes I had on at the appointment has to account for at least 3 of those pounds. Haha. Justin informed me over the weekend that I had 4 weeks to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I laughed and I think he was kidding ?! He then said, well you will really only have 2 weeks because the first 2 weeks you can't move from the c-section. We'll see buddy!!

Dr. Y said that he would be out of town the first week in August, but other than that we should plan on him being there. I sure hope so. He says that anything past 35 weeks is going to be "icing on the cake" and that really hit home as that is only 4 weeks away. Obviously, the longer they stay put the better, but either way it's getting so close! We are also starting our weekly OB appointments since we are getting so close. My blood pressure has remained normal, although I have had minimal swelling in my hands. I think it's from the terribly hot weather we've been having. Still no signs of stretch marks, but now is when the boys are growing the most so we shall see.

I haven't had any real cravings. One day last week, I decided I wanted a snow cone so I drove to the stand that's a few blocks away. I didn't get out of the car 1) because it was 500 degrees out 2) because there was 20 kids in line and I knew they wouldn't let me "skip" them and 3) they only accepted cash - duh Farabe, what 5 year old has a debit card? I called Justin to tell him how disappointed I was. The following morning I woke up to this and decided to give it one more try, but only because Justin really wanted me to have a snow cone apparently. He's so thoughtful ;)



Needless to say it didn't live up to my expectations and I haven't wanted one since. What should I have expected for $1.50? The rest of the money went to Red Mango frozen yogurt. That hit the spot. Haha.

I just returned from our growth scan and NST. I only had one contraction! Hudson weighs 3 lbs 11 oz and Thayer is 3 lbs. Still on the smaller side, but his dopplers were perfect (hudson's were too)!

Today, I am absolutely exhausted... Even though I woke up at 10:30. I guess i have an excuse though - I was up exactly every 2 hours last night due to a baby on my bladder, ha! I'm off to nap! I won't get those before long.








XoXo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment