Monday, May 3, 2010

12 Days...

Life has been so hectic these last few weeks leading up to our wedding. We are 4 days away from leaving for New York, 9 days away from most of my family and maid of honor/BEST friend ever arriving in NYC, and just 12 SHORT days away from becoming an ALGOR! We have completed our seating charts, finalized our last minute centerpiece additions (go figure - me, who doesn't even like flowers), packed for our honeymoon, half packed for NYC, and after days and days have chosen the PERFECT grand entrance song for our bridal party to get the party started at the reception. I'm so ready to get to New York - especially after the dreaded red eye arriving at 6 a.m. Saturday morning - to celebrate and 'do the tourist' thing until Friday morning when we leave for West Point! Never in a thousand years would I have ever imagined that I would be getting married in New York, but then again never in a million years would I have imagined I'd be living in Utah! Crazy how life changes. God reminds me everyday that HE will lead me to where HE wants me to go.

The last time Justin and I were at West Point together was for Nick and Catie's wedding. I can't wait to get back up there to marry the man of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment