Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life as a honeymooner

We're back (married)and in full swing! The week leading up to our wedding was more eventful than I had imagined. 15 Southerners arrived on that Wednesday and WOW! Manhattan had no idea what it was in store for. By no means am I a professional NY public transportation goer, but I can manage to get myself from point A to point B with little difficulty. Just imagine 11 adults, 3 children, and 1 very spastic, overly nervous mother trying to take a subway. I really don't even want to relive it long enough to type it. Lets just say it was a disaster! Thursday brought with it The Hyatts and a few other bridesmaids and wedding guests all from the South. I can definitely say that Justin did pretty well, all things considered. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly as I imagined it would be. Everyone told me "don't worry when something goes wrong, no one will know. They will think you planned it that way." I can honestly say that nothing went wrong and I'm not saying that so that you will think I planned it that way. I guess all of our vendors just knew what I expected and they saw to it that I received the wedding and reception that I had always dreamed of.
One of the many pit stops that took an hour each time

Dinner at Oliva on Thursday night


Before our Rehearsal Dinner

On our way back to the hotel for the after party



Hopefully we will be getting our professional wedding pictures in the next few days! I can't wait to see them (all 2,000) and watch our DVD!

Now for the HONEYMOON to Tahiti and Bora Bora...
If I had only one word to describe it ~ EXOTIC would be my choice! We had 10 full days to lay out, snorkel (although I had a slight panic attack when I was at the reef with the fish), jump off our bungalow's porch (that Justin did mmm 100 times at least), and EAT...lots and lots of eating! It was so relaxing and just what we wanted! As much as we loved it we were ready to get home and stop living out of a suitcase - which we did for three weeks.






Love, The NEWEST Mrs. Algor

No comments:

Post a Comment