Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy One Month Anniversary (tomorrow)

It has been one month since our "I do's" and we have been going non stop since the week before our big day! So far this month, aside from traveling to the most beautiful place either of us had ever been, we have gone sky diving, wine tasting, a MLS soccer game, and attended our first wedding as husband and wife together in Ohio. One down, 4 to go! Whew ~ it sure is wedding season!

Don't worry this wasn't our friends get away car.


I decided a few months back that after our wedding I was going to get my hair back to more of my natural color. Well, today was the day! I didn't know if I was going to go through with it, but two and a half hours later, I now have dark (SUPER dark) hair. It's definitely not my natural color, but it will slowly fade over time - thank goodness! I'd post a picture, but I don't want Justin to see it yet since he's not home from work (he may not come home haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment