Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So much to do, So little time

I really should be tackling my massive to-do list, but right now I just need a break from life, even if it's only 10 minutes to blog about nothing important at all.
Work has been INSANE this week. I guess after being out pretty much all of last week I am yet again playing the catch up game. So many offices were out of samples, I'm guessing because as we near the end of the year the older patient population gets into the "doughnut hole" for the medicare part d plans. I'm not going to explain this, because frankly it's not that exciting.

Yesterday, good ole' "Daddy Daiichi" as I like to call the man in charge of our company, bought me breakfast, lunch, and dinner and fed about 60 others. Yay for corporate AMEX points! :) Needless to say I was exhausted when my head hit the pillow at 11 pm last night.

I have a DM ride along tomorrow, that I'm actually pretty excited about because we have a new clinical study out for one of the products I promote. <--- Should I be this excited about reading pages and pages of medical mumbo jumbo?!?!

I turned in a rental application for a house that we will be [hopefully] moving in to... like next week! So basically I need to pack up our entire apartment to move 1.6miles to unpack.

I've been on a crazy crafting binge lately. I made 3 glitter pumpkins for part of our Thanksgiving table centerpiece, but I'm going to wait to post pictures until I have the entire table decorated. I also have a little idea for our guest bedroom that I'm going to start after we move.

Okay, now back to marking off items on my to-do list.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. SO glad som eone else has a to do list!
    I have to or i'd never get ANYTHING done!

    ReplyDelete