Tuesday, April 26, 2011

20 Weeks Recap

How Far Along: 20 weeks (last Wednesday)

Size of baby: 10 - 11 ounces and about 10 inches long!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: GAIN! The pounds have been packing on. So far, about 17 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I have a few things. I finally wore my white skinny maternity jeans! Other than that, I've been wearing either larger sizes (Shirts/Tunics) or dresses that I've had that weren't fitted, even though they are way more fitted now!
Gender: 2 boys. Hudson Graham Algor and Thayer Grant Algor
Movement: LOTS! They love moving at night mostly, but I can feel them all throughout the day! My mom was able to feel them and so was my 4 year old cousin, Grace, and 4 year old niece, Bella!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I was exhausted after my flight and especially after I ate myself into a food coma! ha! I've been waking up on my back lately, so I've been putting a "wedge" behind me to keep me on my side.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Southern Food, Tangerines still
Symptoms: So far so good! It's a little hard for me to sit up if I've been laying down and if I ride for awhile I start to get uncomfortable and need to stretch.
Best Moment this week: Being in South Carolina for one last time with my family and friends and them being able to feel the boys kick!

And for a few pictures:
20 weeks in SC




Hudson at 20 weeks

Thayer at 20 weeks


Tomorrow, we will be 21 weeks !

1 comment:

  1. those 3D pics are too cute! here's to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!

    -veronika
    www.veronikasblushing.com

    ReplyDelete