Monday, May 2, 2011

21 Weeks

Ugh! A week late... I'll catch up oneday.
Monday we had an appointment with our OB to see how our sweet babies were doing! Everything is going great and our doctor has no concerns for us! It's always a huge relief to hear them say that! He was pleased to know that my flight wasn't a concern and unless something changes between now and the end of May we have the go ahead for our Florida trip! We'll see him again a few days before we go though and we go back to the perinatologist on May 11th (I think).

The boys are about a pound each now and about the length of a banana! They are REALLY getting big in my stomach and I everyone else can tell, ha. I absolutely love feeling them kick and reminding me that they are with me all day long. They really like music because they go to town kicking around in there! Daddy was so happy to see us on Sunday and it was so good to be home with him again. He was literally shocked at how much bigger I was in just a week. I've gained 20 pounds now, but so far it's only in the baby "bump" area. My belly button is on the verge of popping out for sure! It's currently half in in some areas and half out in others. Does this make sense? Probably not.

Hudson is sitting really low and I can always tell when he changes positions. As I write this he has moved and his little head (or rump) is right below my belly button and pushing out that area of my stomach. It looks a little strange, haha.

My baby brain gets the best of me sometimes and wow! my baby bladder is even worse! It's a great night's sleep when I only get up two times between 11pm and 5 am (when Justin gets up). I think this contributes to my absolute exhaustion the past few days. I know this isn't going to get any better either.

Tuesday, Nanny surprised us and ordered the boy's crib bedding! I absolutely L-O-V-E it! I'm not a big theme person and wanted something a little more traditional; I'm not sure if that's the correct word to use, but for the lack of vocabulary that I can come up with these days I'm going with that. I still have to decide on more decor like prints, etc. for the room, but I think that the bedding will be absolutely perfect and sophisticated for our beautiful cribs! The bedding is being made so I probably won't have it for 4-6 weeks, sorry you'll just have to wait to see it. In the meantime I need to seriously get busy picking out the rest of the furniture for the nursery. Any ideas on what type of dresser/changing table we should use to go with pewter iron cribs?!?

And just for me remembering this later: Hudson's heart beat at 21 weeks 155 bpm, Thayer's 153.

Well hello there "bump"

You are no longer a bump

No comments:

Post a Comment