Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another random post

I think I live for Fridays and the weekend, just not in the same way that I use to. Fridays mean that daddy will be home to help and give me a break to enjoy the boys for two full days ! They change daily and I'm so glad that I'm home to see it!

Daddy woke up Saturday for the middle of the night feeding. It was wonderful to be able to sleep 4 hours straight for the first time since they were born.

We had our first Pumpkin Spice Lattes of the season and now I'm obsessed again. I had to get another Sunday morning, too.

The boys are always so good during the weekends. Monday comes and it's crazy again. I think Justin thinks I lie when I say how crazy busy I am during the day, not to mention exhausted.

Hand washing bottles and sterilizing them takes forever. I'm sure most people put them in the dishwasher, but I don't want them to get any left over residue on them and then my boys get that in their mouths. To me, it's more than worth it to hand wash them. It won't last forever and I'll probably miss doing it.

Yesterday, Hudson had 38 oz of milk. According to google a 9 pound baby should have 23 ounces in a 24 hour period. I think he weighs more than 9 pounds now. All I know is the child loves to eat! Thayer had 31 ounces.

Aunt shelly comes next week and we can't wait. Justin took off next Friday and we are all taking a road trip to Yellowstone. Maybe we'll see Yogi bear. Haha

October 15-24 will be our first family trip! We're going to San Francisco, Seattle, Portland and Vancouver, BC. I can't wait. We've been wanting to head west forever, but never had enough time with all the weddings, etc. We've had to attend since being in Utah. Hopefully, the boys cooperate with all the traveling. It will be good practice for their trip to SC in December!

Things are changing for our family again and I can't wait to share soon! Dont worry, I'm not pregnant! Haha I would D.I.E. - I didn't even think that would be possible, but Justin told me that a guy he works with friends wife found out she was pregnant at her 6 week postpartum check up. Things shouldn't surprise me here, it is Utah after all, but really people?!? Who.has.time!

That's my motto these days I think, "who has time?". I'm blogging with a baby sleeping in my arms.

I love their " whole selfs"...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment