Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happenings

Today, the boys are 5 weeks old! Time is going by so fast.

Justin says I should nap when the boys nap. Ha! There is always one baby awake during the day while the other sleeps. I've been having such a hard time letting them "cry it out". I think it's time I need to get over this, especially if there is nothing wrong with them. It's so hard though.

I watched the Moms on Call baby seminar. I'm not sure it helped, not yet anyway. The longest stretch at night we've gotten was 4 maybe 4.5 hours. That happened once.

I should be washing bottles, cleaning the kitchen, and doing laundry, but I need "mommy time" and I think that blogging is the only "mommy time" I'm going to be able to pull off. I also think I need a Mom's night out. haha. Have I mentioned I have been stuck in the house since May when I was put on bedrest. I'm going a little stir crazy. Too bad flu season is fast approaching. I definitely won't be taking these babes out then.

We went to visit daddy at work Monday and then we had a pediatrician appointment. Hudson weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces and Thayer was 7 pounds 11 ounces! They don't miss a meal ... or a beat. I had to climb in the back of the Denali and feed both of them in a parking lot. That was fun.

King has done so well with them. Thank goodness! He is much more calm now.

Their birth announcements arrived yesterday. I'm in love with them! They are different than most. I can't wait to share.

My best friend, Shelly, is coming October 4-9! I. CANNOT. WAIT! Hmm, maybe I will leave them with daddy for a night of F.U.N with her. I think I would worry the entire time.

Well, this has been a great 5-10 minute break. Now I feel guilty so I'm going to clean.

I'll leave you with a few pictures...




1 comment:

  1. Aw, I know you are so busy with those two precious baby boys. I cannot even imagine. So glad they are eating well & are as healthy as can be. The pictures are too cute. Take care of yourself, A.B.!

    ReplyDelete