Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nursery ... Finally

I have neglected posting pictures of our nursery for the longest time. I finally moved our iMac upstairs last week so that I can get back to blogging (with real pictures) while the boys nap.

Justin and I made the pelmet aka window box

Dresser is from Pier 1

Rocker is from Restoration Hardware, Giraffe is a Jellycat

Cribs are Brat Decor
Table is from Home Goods... we purchased it around Christmas last year and it fit perfectly in their nursery months later

Bedding is custom made by Polka Tot Designs



Mud Pie piggy bank

Maybe I'll have time to actually put pictures in the frames one day.
The twin babies are from Nanny 

I had their shared monogram made and then framed at Michael's . I think it turned out great!

2 comments:

  1. New follower! The room is so cute and adorable! I love it! Enjoy your time with those sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete