Sunday, November 20, 2011

November, November...

Where has November gone? Thursday is Thanksgiving and I leAve Friday for South Carolina! If anyone spots a blonde with two babies in an airport, please stop and check on her. Ha!

This weekend was pretty low key for us. SaturDAY we spent all day in our p.j.'s cleaning the house and feeding babies every three hours. Saturday night we had a few of our friends over for drinks before they headed out for the evening. The babies go to bed between 9-9:30 and I'm usually in bed by 9:31! Needless to say it was a rather late night for me when my head finally hit the pillow at midnight. I wasn't too tired today though, thank goodness.

Today, we ventured up to Park City for a little shopping that we didn't need.
I Justin purchased a few dresses for me and a sweater and he got himself lots of nice things too! We had mor errands to run, but never made it around to those, so I'll have to tackle that this week.

We had reservations to have Thanksgiving dinner at a nice restaurant, but today I decided to cook on the condition that Justin would take care of H and T while I prepared dinner. At least he will have leftovers while I'm away.... For a MONTH! I can't believe we will be gone for so long,but look forward to meeting him in NY Christmas Eve!

Tomorrow, I promise to finally post the boys 3 month update that seriously has been in the draft section for at least 2 weeks, but I still haven't uploaded their pictures to the computer.

Hope ya'll had a great weekend.

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Post pics of your dresses:)

    http://jluvbirdee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete