Thursday, August 30, 2012

12 Months!

Our sweet babies are BIG boys now! I can't believe how FAST this year flew by. I seriously can't remember the first few months. It definitely seems like a blur! Thank goodness for my blog so that I can remember exactly what happened! ha.

The boys are napping and I know I will only have a few minutes before they wake up (and I have 10,000 things to do before that).

Bullet points it is:

  • Both of you are WALKING! Everywhere, all the time! Non stop. Thayer, you might as well be running
  • You both only want to be in your stroller for 10 minutes max before you start getting restless. I bring lots of snacks to keep you entertained if I know I need at least 20 minutes in the store. 
  • Love to ride in your wagon and LOVE to go on walks.
  • Thayer you scream when we take you out of your swing. You absolutely love it and have the biggest smile on your face the entire time... you love to go high!
  • Hudson, you like to stand up in your high chair and when you do sit down, you like to put your feet on your tray. You also love to listen to pandora while you eat and sway to the music. haha
  • You are both into everything! Cabinets, drawers, King's food. We finally put latches on all of the cabinets and had a gate installed on the stairs. Fireplace is next on the list! 
  • You both love to climb UP your slide and slide down. We say 1,2, ready, GO! and down you go. 
  • Uncle Matt and Aunt Abby bring over Bailey and Thayer you are obsessed! You are definitely an animal lover. 
  • Dr. Nail said at your 12 month appt that you both have the vocabulary of a 15-18 month old!! You are SO smart and we are SO proud of you! (10 words. Dada, Mama, Nanny, Bye bye, Shoe, night night, PupPup, No, Done, Thank you but it sounds like TaTu)
  • Both clapping,waving hi and bye, and pointing! Hudson, you love to get my attention and then point at something. 
Hudson's Stats:
Weight: 25 pounds
Height: 31 3/4 inches
Clothes: 2T
Shoes: 4W
Diaper: Size 5, prob will move you up to a 6 soon!
Teeth: 7 (4 front top, 2 bottom and 1 top molar on left side)
Favorite toy: Books and cars you can drive around on the floor, walls, windows! 

Thayer's Stats:
Weight: 22 pounds 4 oz
Height: 31 3/4 inches
Clothes: 2T
Shoes: 4
Diaper: Size 5
Teeth: 8 (4 front top, 4 bottom middle)
Favorite Toy: bouncy balls & cozy coupe
First haircut: 8/26/12

I know I am biased, but you both seriously are the most handsome, beautiful, funny and sweet baby boys in the entire world! Hands down, without a doubt! People like to stop and tell me ALL of the time! We are so blessed.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment