Monday, July 26, 2010

MIA . . .

We've been MIA for way too long, partially because I haven't had much to say and mainly because we've been out of town just about every weekend since we've been married. Justin and I counted the other night while lying in bed and we have flown 14 times in the past 7 months! Thats ridiculous and what is even more ridiculous is that I haven't entered my frequent flyer miles number at all! OOPS! Sorry, Justin :(
In the past 5 months alone we have been to Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arizona, New York, New Jersey, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Ohio, California, Rhode Island, and Colorado (I'm probably leaving out another state). We'll be adding another trip back to good ol' SC in August and finishing our summer in D.C. Labor Day weekend. I love being fortunate enough to be able to travel to so many different places with my favorite person in the world. Most of our travels were because so many of our friends were getting married this year. Unfortunately, we weren't even able to attend all of the weddings we were invitied to because we had a "little" event to plan ourselves, haha. This past weekend we were in BEAUTIFUL Newport, Rhode Island. It was a first time for both of us! We absolutely fell in L-O-V-E. Now Justin says it's going to be a toss up on where we retire oneday (Newport or Charleston), I'm obviously pulling for Chucktown all the way! This weekend we toured the Vanderbilt Breakers Mansion. WOW! Justin has decided in order to provide something like that for our family he has to work 23.9999 hours a day!

J and I after the wedding


Other than our travels we have been pretty low key. Other than the fact that my hair has now returned to its previous color a la blonde, with a touch of sassy bangs. I just couldn't do it. I had to come back to the more bright/fun side :) Between our tour de America and my personal tour de cheveux [hair] we are having a wonderful, dry and hot summer in SLC! Can't wait to be back in SC next month and wake up to this every morning we're there.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment