Sunday, January 2, 2011

We must have been a good little girl and boy

Santa was soo good to us this year... even to little King! Thanks Santa for stoppin' by The Algor's!

Initial reaction

Yay! We Justin has an iMac!

Burberry Shearling Trench Coat

I die:) So New York, perfect for next year !


Those were our "big" Santa gifts to one another.
And here's a few more pictures of us Christmas morning... Ones that I don't look gross in anyway. Thank goodness I've had those nasty roots done since then! haha
J got a few Burberry shirts, too!

sweet man o' mine

Tory Burch Reva's

King was spoiled also

 
Justin also gave me new sneaks, perfume, jeans, leather and cashmere gloves, lotion from my favorite spa in Park City, and my absolutely favorite cookie ever...Biscoff cookies! (You know the ones that you get on Delta flights!? ... He ordered them all the way from London! haha) Thoughtful hubby huh?!
My mom gave us new lamps to go with our furniture and a few other things and my MIL gave us Spode Christmas Tree dishes :)

We were very spoiled kiddos this year! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment